PROACT RCA Methodology Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
During 26-28th Aug, 2020 we will be discussing the 5P’s of evidence gathering in RCA.
Registration Deadline: 31st July, 2020
Do you use the 5P’s when you’re gathering data for your investigation?
The 5P’s that we use when collecting data are:
- Parts – take a look at all the parts involved in the failure
- Position – often, the position of items after the failure helps us determine what happened
- People – we need to talk to everyone involved, let’s find out what they heard, witnessed or events leading up to the failure
- Paper – are there any documents that detail inspections that were done before the failure, checklists or even oil analysis results?
- Paradigms – were any patterns noticed leading up to the failure, did it fail often at a particular time or after a process?
How do you collect evidence when performing an RCA? Join us in our Online Instructor Led session as we discuss this and so many more techniques!